Get Rid of Loose, Sagging, & Aged Skin with a Neck Lift at Dermacare Plastic Surgery!
A sagging or fleshy neck is one of the prominent signs of aging that often becomes noticeable even when your face still looks youthful. It is common to neglect the neck, focusing your skin care ritual on your face, and allowing your neck to age faster. Weight changes can be very visible in the neck, causing premature aging. A neck lift can rejuvenate your neck and is less invasive than a facelift.
If your neck skin appears to have lost its natural elasticity and sags, or if there is excess skin or fat that you wish to remove, there are a number of excellent solutions available, including neck lift surgery. To find out whether a neck lift is right for you, please contact Dr. Rod at Arizona Dermacare Plastic Surgery today to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Goodyear, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Tempe, Arizona.
What is a Neck Lift?
A Neck Lift offers a smoother and more toned appearance to skin under the chin and neck area that has lost elasticity. An elegant neck contour is not only associated with a youthful appearance, but also with health and vitality.
A neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck, such as:
- Extra fat and loose skin in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which creates abnormal contours
Neck Lift Surgery Candidates
Some Phoenix patients feel they are not ready for a full facelift but may have excess wrinkling of the neck skin, a double chin, and jowl lines. In these cases, a neck lift may be the solution. Schedule your consultation today with the trusted team at Dermacare Plastic Surgery to find out if a Neck Lift is what you need to gain back your confidence!
You may be a good candidate if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing
- People with a positive outlooks and realistic expectations
What can you expect from your Neck Lift surgery?
You can expect the following after your Neck Lift surgery:
- As swelling and bruising subside, visible improvements appear
- Your final result should provide a more youthful and rested appearance
- You may feel more confident about yourself
- It can take several weeks or longer for swelling to fully dissipate and up to six months for incision lines to mature
- Although good outcomes are expected, there is no guarantee. In some cases, another surgery may be needed
- Life-long sun protection and a healthy lifestyle will help extend your youthful appearance
To schedule a neck lift consultation with Dr. Rod at his office in the Phoenix area, contact us at (623) 289-1772 and find out if the procedure is right for you.