Restore a More Youthful Contour to Your Forehead Skin, Upper Eyelids and Eyebrows with a Brow Lift.
A brow lift, or forehead lift, will refresh the look of your forehead and open up the eye area. Sagging or drooping brows and worry lines can make you look tired and older than you really are. A brow lift from Dr. Rod at Arizona Dermacare Plastic Surgery targets these problems by lifting a heavy brow and smoothing lines, giving you a refreshed, more youthful appearance.
Phoenix plastic surgeon Dr. Rod can perform a brow lift, also called a forehead lift, to raise and smooth your forehead. This will help eliminate the tired or angry-looking appearance commonly associated with a sagging brow. A brow lift is often combined with eyelid surgery to fully enhance every aspect of your upper facial features. This plastic surgery procedure can help restore confidence in men and women who have aged prematurely or simply wish to look as young as they feel.
Am I a Qualified Candidate for a Brow Lift Surgery?
Simply desiring a plastic surgery doesn’t mean you’re a qualified candidate for the procedure. Dr. Rod very carefully screens the potential patients in Phoenix he see’s in consultation to ensure they are healthy enough for elective surgery. His requirements include:
- Non-smoker, as smoking can complicate the surgery and delay the healing and recovery process
- Realistic expectations for your procedure and a positive outlook for your anticipated results
- Good general health and not having a pre-existing condition that could delay or complicate healing
- Good psychological health
A Full Brow Lift is a more comprehensive plastic surgery procedure. It is designed to address the entire forehead: eyebrow position, forehead wrinkles, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, and frown lines. Light IV sedation (twilight sleep) is required for this procedure. In this procedure, the whole forehead is mobilized. The muscles that produce the deep vertical wrinkles in the area between the eyebrows (“the angry 11’s”) are partially removed. The result is a dramatic improvement in appearance, providing a fresh, revitalized, natural look.
A Brow Lift can have a dramatic impact on your appearance by removing the effects of gravity that create the look of aging.
Some of the aesthetic benefits of a brow lift include:
- Reduce deep furrows and other signs of aging of the forehead, creating a softer, more relaxed and rejuvenated facial appearance
- Minimize forehead creases
- Improved appearance of frown lines
- Repositioning a low or sagging brow that cause hooding the upper eyelid
- Raising heavy or drooping eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position