REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN WITH A HETTER PEEL (PHENOL PEEL) IN PHOENIX
Regain a More Youthful Look with a Hetter Peel from the Aesthetic Experts of Arizona Dermacare Plastic Surgery
Are you looking to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles from your face? Then the Hetter Peel might be the right option for you! When it comes to extensive sun damage and deep wrinkles, nothing compares to the Hetter Peel formula, with its active ingredient of croton oil it will truly address the textural changes of the skin, leaving you with a healthier, natural, and younger appearance. A Hetter Peel can give you the longest lasting effect of a dramatically smoother complexion by tightening the skin and improving the appearance of age spots and pigmentation problems. It also treats wrinkles around the mouth, forehead furrows, and crow’s feet.
- What is a Hetter Peel?
A Hetter Peel, or modified Phenol Peel, penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, addressing textural changes in the skin. This Modified Phenol Peel rids your skin of smoker’s lines, deep leather-like lines, sun spots, uneven skin tone and redness.
The Hetter Peel solution is a combination of croton oil, phenol, and water. What differentiates it from the solution used for a phenol peel is that it uses more croton oil and less phenol. Croton oil enhances the penetration of phenol and the depth of the peel. By improving the skin’s deep structures, sun-damaged and wrinkled skin is dramatically improved. Phoenix patients are able to get radiant, smoother, and healthier-looking skin after a Hetter Peel.
Hetter Peel Candidates
You may be an ideal candidate for a Hetter Peel if you:
- Have deep facial wrinkles or skin that has suffered damage by the sun
- Have facials scars and/or areas that appear blotchy
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals
You may NOT be a good candidate if you have:
- A history of abnormal skin scarring
- Abnormal pigmentation
- Facial warts
- Red hair and pale freckled skin
- Used certain acne treatments within the last year
What does a Hetter Peel do?
A Hetter Peel may do the following:
- Erase fine lines and wrinkles from the face
- Make “smoker’s lines” disappear
- Eliminate leather-like etching of the skin
- Smooth and tighten eyelid skin
- Improve “Crow’s feet” around the eyes
- Soften frown lines and other deep facial wrinkles
- Remove brown spots and uneven skin color
- Improve and flatten scars
- Improve the deep depressions and pits seen with chronic acne
- Reduce uneven pigmentation, pre-cancerous lesions, and most scars
- Dramatically improve skin tone and texture
- Hetter Peel Recovery
We recommend that our phoenix patients after their Hetter Peel, please follow Dr. Rod’s specific instructions. Treated areas will develop new skin within about two weeks after a Hetter Peel.
Contact the aesthetic experts of Arizona Dermacare Plastic Surgery today and schedule a consultation at their office in the Phoenix area at (623) 535-7050 to find out if a Hetter Peel is what you need to get the aesthetic results that you desire.