LASER VEIN REMOVAL AESTHETIC EXPERTS
Remove Spider Veins Permanently For a Younger and Healthier You
At Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery, we know leg and facial veins are bothersome at best, unattractive at worst. Fortunately, with cosmetic Laser Vein Removal, you can make yourself look and feel a whole lot better! Often times, you can achieve great results with as little as only one or two visits!
Some skin conditions are unsightly but not physically painful. Others may hurt, but they don’t look so bad. Spider veins – those blue and red, web-like networks of blood vessels that are visible beneath the surface of your legs and feet – unfortunately can be both. While, Spider veins are usually harmless, they can sometimes cause aching, burning or pain, especially when you’ve been standing for long periods. Laser Vein Removal has become a popular treatment option for spider veins. Our laser treats both red and blue, facial and leg veins with no needles, no incisions and no downtime!
As we grow older, many of us tend to notice small clusters of red, blue or purple veins on our thighs, calves and ankles. These unsightly problems, known as spider veins, are caused by a number of factors, including heredity and pregnancy. The very sight of these Spider and Varicose Veins make us want to cover our legs! We become very self-conscious when going out to public places like the beach. Not only can these make legs appear unattractive, bothersome symptoms such as aching, burning, swelling, and night cramps are associated with these spider veins.
Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery believes that it is in your best interest to have a complete understanding of Varicose and Spider Veins, and the newest treatments available to you before undergoing treatment.
- What is Laser Vein Removal?
Some Phoenix men and women begin to notice spider veins, which are small clusters of red, blue, or purple veins, appearing at a young age.
They begin to notice them on their thighs, calves, ankles and even their face! For others, the veins start to appear later in life. No matter when they appear, they can cause feelings of pain or discomfort, as well as make them feel self-conscious.
With simple Laser Vein Removal, a laser is used to shoot an intense beam of light directly at the spider vein. This obliterates the veins through the skin. The heat from the laser’s beam of light will damage the vein, which makes scar tissue form. This scar tissue will close the vein, causing it to lose its source of blood. The vein, without a blood source, will die. Once the vein has died, it will begin to disappear. Simple Laser Vein Treatment is done on the outside of your skin. It can treat spider veins and tiny varicose veins just under the skin’s surface. Usually there are a few treatments required to fully wipe out the vein.
- What causes Spider & Varicose veins?
There are many contributing factors to the development of these visible veins including:
- Hormonal shifts
- Occupations or activities that require prolonged sitting or standing
- Weight fluctuation
But with the effectiveness of Laser Vein Removal, you can stop suffering today! Schedule your free consultation with our board certified plastic surgeon,Dr. Rod, today! Contact Dermacare at one of our two valley locations of Goodyear or Phoenix, Arizona to get started!
- Laser Vein Removal Recovery
Expect no downtime and no pain with Dermacare’s Laser Vein Removal treatments. You will be able to walk following the treatment and have a short recovery. You will most likely be able to return to your daily routine.
- Should you get Laser Vein Removal?
Varicose veins or small veins such as spider veins on your legs, face, hands, and chest can be bothersome at best and painful at worst. Larger bulging veins on your legs, ankles, and feet may indicate medical problems.
If you are experiencing throbbing, aching, itching, numbness, heaviness or poor circulation, it is time for you to seek medical treatment. Because while spider veins and varicose veins appear different on everyone, they may indicate a deeper, more serious medical problem.
- Are you a candidate for Laser Vein Removal?
Phoenix patients are good candidates for Laser Vein Removal if:
- Are bothered by spider veins anywhere on the body
- Are committed to following plastic surgeon’s prescribed course of treatment
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals for their spider vein treatment
- What are the benefits of Laser Vein Removal?
Lasers are a useful way of removing unwanted spider veins that appear on the thighs, calves, ankles, and other areas.
Some of the benefits of Laser Hair Removal are:
No Needles. Lasers can selectively target those red or blue spider veins safely and cause little, if any discomfort.
No Incisions. This non-invasive procedure will provide rapid results with no lifestyle interruption.
No Downtime. Phoenix patients can immediately resume work and almost all normal activities.
- Is Laser Vein Removal painful?
The treatment causes only minimal discomfort. Any redness or swelling should be gone within a day and you’ll be able to resume normal activities immediately.
- How many Laser Vein Removal Treatments are required?
Laser vein removal treatments can be completed in as little as 20 minutes. The number of treatments varies according to the type and size of the vein. Phoenix laser vein removal patients typically see a dramatic improvement in the visibility of spider veins with the first treatment.
- Preparing for you Laser Vein Removal consultation
During your spider vein treatment consultation with Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery, be prepared to:
- Discuss any problems you may have had in the area to be treated, such as pain or previous injuries
- Any surgical procedures that have been performed near the area to be treated, including any previous vein treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use
- Medical conditions, family history, drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Your goals
- Your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Examine your veins in detail
- Discuss likely outcomes of spider vein treatment and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss your options
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Laser Vein Removal Risks
All laser procedures have a rare list of side effects that include:
- Skin burns
- Skin coloring changes
- Feelings of burning, pain, or prickling after recovery, from nerve damage (less likely than after vein stripping surgery)
- Small or large blood clotting in the vein or a deep vein (less likely than after vein stripping surgery.
However, when you choose an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in the Phoenix area like Dr. Rod, the chances of risks decrease significantly.
If you suffer from varicose and spider veins, Dermacare Cosmetic Surgery can help you love your legs again. Contact our office in the Phoenix area to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rod at (623) 535-7050.