Multi-Protection SPF 50 contains Green Tea, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins A and E. Even when you are indoors, you are exposed to the transition from the indoors to the outdoors, which means you receive exposure to UVA or UVB rays which build up over time causing premature aging.
UVA rays penetrate the skin deeper than UVB rays and are more responsible for premature aging such as wrinkling and leathery skin. UVB rays cause the skin to burn.
HOW TO USE:
- Use Product as Follows:
- Apply evenly to face and neck as part of your morning routine.
- This should be the last step before make-up application.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure (see drug facts panel on packaging).
- Can be used with Vitamin C Lotion 15% or 30% for added antioxidant benefits.
- The benefits of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 include:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides UVA and UVB protection
- Contains a strong blend of antioxidants
- Moisturizes skin with plant-based Polysaccharide, Squalane and Sodium Hyaluronate