Brightening Facial Wash can be used by most skin types, including normal, mature, combination and oily skin. However, it does contain Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. It should not be used to remove eye make-up.
Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid help to brighten the skin through surface exfoliation. It also contains Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Licorice and Lily Extract to naturally brighten the skin. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid exfoliate the top layer of skin, making it more sensitive to sunlight. It is important to protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays when using products that contain acids.
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from Coconut, and Sucrose Laurate are the main cleansing agents, or surfactants in Brightening Facial Wash. They are both gentle and suitable for most skin types.
HOW TO USE:
- Use Product as Follows:
- Use twice daily, in the morning and evening.
- Wet face with tepid water.
- Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands.
- Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry.
- The benefits of Brightening Facial Wash include:
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content